ISLAM MAKHACHEV SETS UFC RECORD WITH 17TH STRAIGHT WIN, DEFENDS WELTERWEIGHT TITLE AT UFC 330.(PHOTO).

Image
 Islam Makhachev sets UFC record with 17th straight win, defends welterweight title at UFC 330   Islam Makhachev overcame a bruised and battered face to make UFC history Saturday night, earning a unanimous decision over Ian Machado Garry and successfully defending his welterweight championship at UFC 330. The victory gave Makhachev his 17th consecutive UFC win, breaking his tie with UFC Hall of Famer Anderson Silva for the longest winning streak in promotional history. Makhachev improved to 29-1 and has not lost since 2015. Judges scored the five-round bout 49-46 twice and 48-47. Although Machado Garry gave Makhachev a competitive fight, the champion maintained control when it mattered most. Makhachev nearly ended the contest in the second round when a left head kick landed flush and sent Machado Garry to the canvas. Makhachev followed with a flurry of punches, but the challenger survived and made it to the end of the round. Machado Garry responded with his strongest stretch o...

THREE KILLED, THREE INJURED AFTER OVERPASS UNDER DEMOLITION COLLAPSES IN SEOUL KOREA. (PHOTO).


 Three killed, three injured after overpass under demolition collapses in Seoul Korea


A partial collapse of an aging overpass under demolition in Seoul killed three people and injured three others on Tuesday, officials said, in an accident that also disrupted nearby rail service.

Sections of the Seosomun Overpass gave way around 2:32 p.m., sending concrete and construction debris crashing to the ground. Two men in their 50s and 60s were initially killed at the scene, and a third victim later died from injuries, bringing the death toll to three.

Authorities said 12 workers were deployed to the site, and six were able to evacuate safely before or during the collapse. Officials believe a supporting structure may have failed shortly after safety inspections began earlier in the afternoon.

Falling debris also struck a nearby railway line, forcing the suspension of train operations between Seoul Station and Sinchon Station while emergency crews responded and secured the area. The overpass had been scheduled for full demolition by early next month.

Top government officials ordered a full investigation into the cause of the collapse and called for urgent measures to prevent similar accidents. Emergency response teams were directed to maximize rescue and medical efforts, while authorities worked to identify hospitals capable of receiving the injured and minimize further loss of life.

Officials also emphasized the need to protect rescue personnel and restrict access to the site as recovery operations continued.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.