SET DESIGNER MARY KATE GOLDING FOUND DEAD IN QUEENS HOME AS POLICE INVESTIGATE POSSIBLE MURDER-SUICIDE. (PHOTO).

Image
 Set designer Mary Kate Golding found dead in Queens home as police investigate possible murder-suicide Police are investigating the deaths of television set designer Mary Kate Golding and her husband after the 34-year-old was found fatally stabbed inside her Queens home. According to the New York Police Department, officers responded shortly after midnight on Tuesday, July 21, to a residence in Astoria, where they found Golding with a fatal stab wound to her back. She was pronounced dead at the scene. Several hours later, at about 6:39 a.m., officers responded to a separate 911 call reporting an unconscious person near Astoria Park South and Shore Boulevard. Police found an unresponsive man in the park, and he was pronounced dead at the scene. An NYPD source identified the man as Joseph Azzaretto, Golding's husband. The same source said investigators are treating the case as a possible murder-suicide. Authorities have not released additional details about the circumstances surroun...

NO REASON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S IMPRISONMENT. NO ONE SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR INSULTING PEOPLE- PETER OBI. (PHOTO).


 No reason for Nnamdi Kanu’s imprisonment. No one should be arrested for insulting people- Peter Obi


The presidential candidate of the Nigeria Democratic Congress, Peter Obi, says he sees no reason why Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB is being incarcerated.


Obi stated this during an interaction with Nigerians in Washington, D.C., United States, a few days ago. The former Anambra State governor said he had consistently maintained that Kanu should not remain in custody.


‘’I have said this repeatedly, there is no reason for keeping (in prison) Nnamdi Kanu. As far as I’m concerned, there’s no reason whatsoever.


You cannot arrest somebody because he was speaking on radio and calling people names. It doesn’t make sense. Anybody can tell you anything. I’m a politician. People call me all sorts of names.

I don’t think calling me names is an offence. It is not an offence.


If I’m in government today, I will discuss with all agitators. I will engage with them. I will consult with them.


Because I believe that they have a reason for whatever they want to do. It’s only by engaging them that we’ll learn and see how we can solve it.”


Kanu is currently serving a life imprisonment sentence following his conviction on terrorism-related charges by a Federal High Court in Abuja in November 2025. The court found him guilty of multiple counts bordering on incitement, membership of a proscribed organisation, and alleged involvement in attacks linked to separatist activities in the South-East.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.