ONE THING I’VE NOTICED SINCE I CAME TO NIGERIA… SOME OF THE PEOPLE WE CALL “RICH” IN CAMEROON MIGHT ACTUALLY BE CONSIDERED POOR HERE IN NIGERIA- DANIEL UNAH, A CONTENT CREATOR. (PHOTO).

Image
 One thing I’ve noticed since I came to Nigeria… some of the people we call “rich” in Cameroon might actually be considered poor here in Nigeria. πŸ˜‚πŸ‡¨πŸ‡²πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ You will hear some Cameroonians say: Life in Cameroon is better because the gap between the rich and poor is not too much. An average man lives better than an average man in Nigeria  But I think the problem is that we sometimes measure wealth differently. πŸ˜‚ Those rich people in Cameroon are more like the average man in Nigeria  In Nigeria, you can see somebody with a house, two cars and serious money, yet the person will still say: Me? I’m just managing. πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ Meanwhile, that same person might be considered very rich in Cameroon. I’ve actually met guys in Nigeria who consider themselves average or even poor, and I’m looking at them like: Oga, if you enter Cameroon with this your ‘poor’ lifestyle, they will give you a title! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Some people we call rich back home would probably be considered ordinary here. Nigeria is ...

NPFL: KUN KHALIFAT DENIES REPORTS OF SLOT SALE. (PHOTO)


 NPFL: Kun Khalifat denies reports of slot sale


Kun Khalifat has dismissed reports circulating on social media that the club will sell its Nigeria Premier Football League, NPFL, slot describing the claims as false and misleading.


 President of the club Amaefula Chukwudi said the management noted with concern the rumors peddled across various platforms. 


Amaefule stressed that the club has no intention of relinquishing its top-flight status.


“The management of Kun Khalifat FC has noted with concern the false reports and rumors circulating across social media and other platforms claiming that the club is selling its Nigeria Premier Football League NPFL slot,” Amaefula stated in an official statement. 


“Kun Khalifat FC is NOT selling its NPFL slot and has no intention of doing so.


“The club remains 100% committed to competing in the NPFL, strengthening the team, and delivering value to our loyal fans, the people of Imo State, and Nigerian football at large.


“As we intensify preparations for the 2026/2027 NPFL season, Kun Khalifat FC is also pleased to announce that we are open for strategic partnerships and sponsorships. 


“This is an opportunity to partner with a club that is focused on excellence on and off the pitch, youth development, and growing the NPFL brand.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.