FORMER MANCHESTER UNITED STAR PAUL SCHOLES HANDED SIX-MONTH DRIVING BAN.(PHOTO).

Image
 Former Manchester United star Paul Scholes handed six-month driving ban Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes has been handed a six month driving ban after he racked up two convictions in the space of two days. The 51-year-old was caught speeding in a Range Rover in March while on a late-night drive through Cleckheaton in West Yorkshire. West Yorkshire Police brought a prosecution over the incident, as Scholes’ car had been clocked at 37mph on a 30mph stretch of residential road. The ex-England star was also taken to task by Greater Manchester Police after a Mercedes registered in his name was caught driving at 49mph in a 30mph zone in November last year. Scholes was then prosecuted for failing to respond to two police letters asking for confirmation that he had been the speeding driver. The two criminal cases culminated in hearings on two days last week, when Scholes was handed a six-month driving ban and ordered to pay fines, costs, and court fees totalling £1,472. A ...

BENUE STATE POLICE COMMAND CONFIRMS 13 DEAD IN ATTACK ON EFEYI COMMUNITY OTUKPO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA. (PHOTO).


 Benue State Police Command Confirms 13 Dead In Attack On Efeyi Community Otukpo Local Government Area


The Benue State Police Command has confirmed the death of thirteen people after an early Tuesday attack on Efeyi Community in Ugboju, Otukpo Local Government Area of Benue State. 


Confirming the incident, the State Police Public Relations Officer Edet Udeme, said that the attack occurred in Efeyi Community and that police tactical teams and other security agencies had been deployed to the area to restore normalcy and prevent further attacks. The Command also assures residents that efforts are underway to apprehend those responsible. Thirteen bodies have been recovered while several other residents sustained varying degrees of injuries during the attack. 


The injured victims were receiving medical attention as at the time of this report, while local residents and emergency responders continue search and rescue efforts in the affected community.


The incident has also forced many families to flee their homes for safety. 

Community sources said the heavily armed attackers invaded the community before dawn, opening fire on residents and leaving behind trails of destruction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.