NEW UK PRIME MINISTER NOT THE LEADER BRITAIN NEEDS — KEMI BADENOCH. (PHOTO)

Image
 New UK Prime Minister not the leader Britain needs — Kemi Badenoch UK Conservative Party leader, Kemi Badenoch, has congratulated Andy Burnham on becoming Britain’s new prime minister but said while he is “a nice man,” the country needs a leader capable of making difficult decisions rather than “a people pleaser.” In a statement released on Monday on X following Burnham’s assumption of office, Badenoch wished the new prime minister success but vowed to hold his government accountable as Leader of the Opposition. “Today, Britain has a new Prime Minister. I wish Andy Burnham every success. Because we need a Prime Minister and a Government focused on fixing the public’s priorities,” she said. Badenoch said her role was “to hold the Prime Minister to account, not to be his cheer leader.” “My job as Leader of the Opposition, is to hold the Prime Minister to account, not to be his cheer leader. When he does the right thing, I will praise him,” she stated. She welcomed reports that Burnh...

EMBATTTLED FAKE AGENCY BOSS CLAIMS HE LOBBIED BUDGET OFFICE FOR ₦1.3BN ALLOCATION IN 2026 BUDGET. (PHOTO).



Embatttled Fake Agency Boss Claims He Lobbied Budget Office for ₦1.3bn Allocation in 2026 Budget

Prince Adeyemi Matthew Adeniyi, Director-General of the controversial Presidential Foreign Intervention Promotion Council, has alleged that he personally lobbied officials at the Budget Office to secure the inclusion of the agency in the 2026 Federal Government budget.


Adeniyi made the claims during a recent interview with popular social media influencer Martins Vincent Otse, better known as VeryDarkMan. The interview was released on Sunday via Instagram following Adeniyi’s arrest.


The alleged fake agency was allocated approximately ₦1.3 billion in the 2026 Appropriation Act, despite ongoing investigations into its legitimacy.


In the interview, Adeniyi absolved the Chief of Staff to the President, Femi Gbajabiamila, of any involvement, insisting he never met him physically. He claimed his late associate, Dolapo Tanimola, handled all related matters.


According to Adeniyi, he first approached the Budget Office in December 2024 for inclusion in the 2025 budget but was told the process had closed.


“I went to that Budget Office for the 2025 budget. I submitted the letter and everything that I wanted, but I was told it was already late,” he said.


He alleged that officials advised him to target the 2026 budget instead. “When the 2025 budget came out and I didn’t see this budget, those people that I went to then said it would now be for the 2026 budget. We kept in touch because they said it would be considered later,” Adeniyi added.


He further claimed that a female official helped him gain access to the Director-General of the Budget Office, who then referred him to another senior official. “She helped me to see the oga. Oga now said, ‘Where is my shini?’ I said I don’t have any shini. He later asked me to meet one director,” he alleged.


Adeniyi denied paying any bribes to facilitate the process. “Honestly, I did not pay any money. I didn’t pay anybody. The only thing I promised was that if I started employing people, I could help them with employment opportunities. That was the favour I promised them,” he stated.


He expressed surprise that the agency eventually appeared in the 2026 budget after his arrest. “Immediately, there was a problem; everything stopped… I didn’t even know until they said it was inside the budget. I had already left the office,” he said.


When asked about allegations that he paid ₦400 million to secure his appointment, Adeniyi confirmed the amount was paid in United States dollars through his late associate, Dolapo Tanimola, but maintained he never met Gbajabiamila.


In the caption accompanying the video, VeryDarkMan called for a thorough investigation into the Budget Office and other government institutions, arguing that Adeniyi should not be the only person held accountable if the claims are substantiated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.