NIGERIAN MAN, CHIMAOBIM ARRESTED AFTER CAUGHT WITH PANTS OFF, EXPOSING SELF IN PUBLIC IN U.S.(PHOTO).

Image
Nigerian man, Chimaobim arrested after caught with pants off, exposing self in public in U.S U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has arrested a Nigerian national, Chimaobim Adedayo Igbojekwe in Pennsylvania after he pleaded guilty to a disorderly conduct charge following a public exposure incident. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said ICE took Igbojekwe into custody on October 1, following his arrest by local police on September 27. According to DHS, Igbojekwe pleaded guilty to the disorderly conduct charge. Following his conviction, ICE arrested him on October 1. Local reports cited by DHS said Igbojekwe was working as a canvasser for Janelle Stelson, the Democratic nominee for Pennsylvania’s 10th Congressional District, when the incident occurred. He was allegedly found in a residential neighbourhood near a park with his trousers down and exposed in public, with residents, including children, in the area. ICE Deputy Director Charles Wall criticised Stelson’s...

HEARTBROKEN WOMAN SOBS AS SHE REVEALS HER HUSBAND WELCOMED A BABY WITH HIS SIDE CHICK . (PHOTO).


 Heartbroken woman sobs as she reveals her husband welcomed a baby with his side chick 


An American woman, Gee Gee Wong, has been left devastated after learning that her husband welcomed a baby with his side chick.


She broke down in tears during a live Facebook video on Thursday, July 16, as she shared her heartbreak after the discovery. 


In another post, she wished the new parents well and even told her husband to let his side chick move into their apartment with him and wear her clothes. 


“When I tell y’all God is so good to me...Congratulations to My husband and his side bish..they just welcomed their baby boy!! Shat just got real,” she wrote in a post.


“Folks asked me what would I do when the baby got here. I am crying real tears of joy because I am 3000 miles away,  in Los Angeles California, from that bullshat!! God is so good.


“The Word says that if it’s something not of God He makes a way of escape.  I am praising Him & Thanking Him for His Grace & His Mercy! Idk the baby’s name. They were planning to name him Amari. 


“I wish them all the best. I told him let her move in that apartment with him & she can wear my clothes!! Hallelujah! God! I’m no victim I’m the Victor...Amen. His Cash App is $BoloWong if you want to send them some them money for some diapers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.