TODAY, I OFFICIALLY TURN 18- EMMANUELLA. (PHOTOS).
Jelly Roll's daughter, Bailee Ann, has responded to online speculation surrounding her father's divorce from Bunnie XO, saying allegations of infidelity are not true.
During a TikTok livestream on Sunday, July 19, the 18-year-old addressed comments and direct messages about the end of the couple's marriage.
“Nobody cheated,” Bailee said. “Period. Get the f--- out of my comments, my DMs, my live with that s---. I don't care. I don't want to talk about it.”
She repeated that neither her father, whose real name is Jason DeFord, nor Bunnie XO had been unfaithful.
“Y'all have no f---ing idea what happened, and wait 'til y'all find out,” she said.
Bailee also said the public does not have the full picture of what led to the divorce, adding that what has circulated online does not reflect the entire situation.
“The public's knowledge of the situation” is incomplete, she said, adding that “the internet in totality is about to f---ing crumble the day that I open my mouth.”
She continued by telling viewers that only those directly involved know what happened.
“It's not a difference in f---ing opinions. Nobody else lived in it,” she said before ending the discussion and moving on to another topic during the livestream.
This is not the first time Bailee has commented on public interest in the divorce.
In a TikTok post shared in June, she criticised the attention the family's personal matters had received online.
“Oh & one more thing I am disgusted at how invested everyone is in a very clearly private family matter,” she wrote.
“Go on somewhere yall. Worry bout your house - not mine. I'm not speaking on it - yet.”
Jelly Roll filed for divorce from Bunnie XO, whose real name is Alisa DeFord, in Williamson County, Tennessee, on May 18. Court documents listed the couple's date of separation as May 9 and cited irreconcilable differences as the grounds for the divorce.
The filing came after nearly 10 years of marriage, during which the pair frequently shared aspects of their relationship publicly.
Comments
Post a Comment