ONE THING I’VE NOTICED SINCE I CAME TO NIGERIA… SOME OF THE PEOPLE WE CALL “RICH” IN CAMEROON MIGHT ACTUALLY BE CONSIDERED POOR HERE IN NIGERIA- DANIEL UNAH, A CONTENT CREATOR. (PHOTO).

Image
 One thing I’ve noticed since I came to Nigeria… some of the people we call “rich” in Cameroon might actually be considered poor here in Nigeria. 😂🇨🇲🇳🇬 You will hear some Cameroonians say: Life in Cameroon is better because the gap between the rich and poor is not too much. An average man lives better than an average man in Nigeria  But I think the problem is that we sometimes measure wealth differently. 😂 Those rich people in Cameroon are more like the average man in Nigeria  In Nigeria, you can see somebody with a house, two cars and serious money, yet the person will still say: Me? I’m just managing. 😭😂 Meanwhile, that same person might be considered very rich in Cameroon. I’ve actually met guys in Nigeria who consider themselves average or even poor, and I’m looking at them like: Oga, if you enter Cameroon with this your ‘poor’ lifestyle, they will give you a title! 😂😂 Some people we call rich back home would probably be considered ordinary here. Nigeria is ...

“MARRIAGE IS MORE THAN STREAMING, FOOLING AROUND ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR CAMERAS” — SOLOMON BUCHI REACTS TO PELLER AND JARVIS’ MARRIAGE. (PHOTO).


 “Marriage is more than streaming, fooling around on social media or cameras” — Solomon Buchi reacts to Peller and Jarvis’ marriage


Nigerian writer and social commentator Solomon Buchi has shared his thoughts on the marriage of Nigerian TikTok stars Peller and Jarvis, urging the young couple to take the institution of marriage seriously.


Buchi said while he supports young people getting married early, he believes such marriages should come with maturity, openness to mentorship and an understanding of the responsibility that comes with building a family.


According to him, marriage is “more than streaming, fooling around on social media” and cameras, adding that couples should seek proper counselling and resolve any resentment before getting married.


He also advised people not to marry someone based on the hope that they will eventually change, saying couples should accept each other for who they are at the time of marriage.


Buchi wished Peller and Jarvis well but urged them to seek good counsel as they begin their journey together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.