LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

MY LIFE IS IN DANGER – ‘FAKE’ PFIPC DG’ ADEYEMI CLAIMS. (PHOTO).


My life is in danger – ‘Fake’ PFIPC DG’ Adeyemi claims

Prince Adeniyi Adeyemi, the man accused of forging government appointment letters and parading himself as Director-General of a non-existent Presidential Foreign Intervention Promotion Council (PFIPC) and Presidential Economic Advisory Council (PEAC), says he fears for his life, and he is not in any way hiding from law enforcement agents.

While speaking on Channels TV on Monday night July 13, Adeyemi said 

“I’m ready to show my face. I’m not hiding. I’m only fearing for my life because I have it on good authority that my life is in danger,” he said on the current affairs programme, alleging threats to his life. There have been several attempts on my life,” Adeyemi said.
 
Adeyemi also alleged that there had been multiple attempts on his life but did not disclose further details or identity of those allegedly behind the attacks.

“And I’m ready for that. There are several attempts to… my life,” he added.

Adeyemi’s remarks come as controversy continues to trail the purported PFIPC, which the Presidency has repeatedly described as a non-existent government agency.

Meanwhile, the Nigeria Police Force is preparing to arraign Adeyemi before the Federal High Court in Abuja over allegations of forgery, impersonation and other related offences. GeographicReference

According to the charge marked FHC/ABJ/CR/562/2025, the police accused Adeyemi and two other defendants of committing eight offences, including forgery and impersonation.

Investigators further alleged that before his arrest, Adeyemi operated the purported Presidential Foreign Intervention Promotion Council from the second floor of the Federal Secretariat Complex, Phase III, Abuja.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.