ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

OFFICIAL WITHDRAWAL FROM ANY CALL AND EFFORT FROM ME TO ASSIST THE VICTMS OF THE OYO KEDNAPPING- UGO BOSS. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE


 OFFICIAL WITHDRAWAL FROM ANY CALL AND EFFORT FROM ME TO ASSIST THE VICTMS OF THE OYO KEDNAPPING..


Apparently, I forgot that I was appealing for support from people who would first see my trib€ before seeing my humanity.


Apparently, I also forgot that I am an Igbo man.


The appeal I made purely out of compassion has been met with accusãtions that Igbõs cannot be trusted, that we are sc@mmers, and with many other !nsults that are too unpl€asant to repeat here.


When I raised awareness while those children were still in the kednappers' den, I did not see them as Yoruba children. I simply saw them as innocent Nigerian children who needed help. I never imagined that my tribe would become the focus instead of their suffering and my intention to help.


Sãdly, my appeal has awakened d€€p tribal sentiments that have overshadõwed the very reason for the fundraiser.


In light of this, I hereby WITHDRAW completely from any further appeal or solicitation on behalf of the victms. I respectfully ask everyone to disregard my earlier posts regarding this effort.


To everyone who had indicated interest in donating through me, I kindly ask that you withhold any planned donations through my channel.


To the HUSBAND of one of the victms-The Principal and the Mother that shielded the children,with whom I have been in communication, I hereby suspend any further discussions regarding this initiative.


I sincerely appreciate everyone who genuinely wanted to help. If you still wish to support the victims, please explore other credible avenues to do so.


I will be removing my account details from the previous posts, and I respectfully ask that I no longer be contacted regarding this particular fundraising effort.


Thank you.

UGO BOSS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.