PRESIDENT TINUBU BEGINS THREE-WEEK LEAVE. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS RELEASE President Tinubu begins three-week leave President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will depart Abuja today for Europe to begin a three-week vacation as part of his annual leave. His first stop will be London, United Kingdom. President Tinubu is expected to return home after the working vacation to join the hectic campaign for the January 2027 election. Bayo Onanuga Special Adviser to the President (Information and Strategy) August 30, 2026

OKAY… WE HAVE THANKED GOD.55 HAS LEGS.-KATE HENSHAW.(PHOTO).


 "Okay… we have thanked God.


We have reflected.

We have danced.


Now can we misbehave just a little? 😉🖤🔥


Because apparently, 55 has LEGS.


The face card? Still valid.

The confidence? Fully paid for.

The heels? They didn't come to negotiate.

And me?

I have absolutely nothing to explain. 😌


I have earned every year.

Every lesson.

Every scar.

Every laugh line.

Every ounce of the woman I have become.

So yes, I'm ageing.

Beautifully. Boldly. Gratefully. And on my own terms.

If this is what 55 is giving…

Please speak respectfully. 😏🔥🖤


Self styled 


💄Layinka 

📸 : OLAMIDE DAVID 

Hair : G A L • Glam Affairs Lagos"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.