TODAY, I OFFICIALLY TURN 18- EMMANUELLA. (PHOTOS).

Image
" Today, I officially turn 18... Dear God, thank You for the gift of 18 beautiful years. As I step into this new chapter, I pray for Your continued guidance, wisdom, favor, protection, and grace. May my life always reflect Your goodness and purpose. Happy 18th Birthday to me! Here's to greater heights. 🙏❤️ Thank you to everyone of you supporting my brand over the years. 🙏🙏🙏". More photos below. 

PIERS MORGAN SAYS HE WOULD ‘CROSS CONTINENTS’ TO AVOID FORMER GMB COLLEAGUE ALEX BERESFORD AFTER 2021 CLASH. (PHOTO).


 Piers Morgan says he would ‘cross continents’ to avoid former GMB colleague Alex Beresford after 2021 clash


Piers Morgan has reflected on his departure from Good Morning Britain and once again addressed his 2021 on-air clash with weather presenter Alex Beresford.


Speaking on his YouTube show Piers Morgan Uncensored, the broadcaster said he still keeps in touch with many of his former colleagues from the ITV breakfast programme, describing the workplace relationships as similar to a family bond.


“You become part of a family. I see all my old, well, nearly all my old, Good Morning Britain colleagues,” Morgan said.


However, he singled out Beresford when discussing the colleagues he no longer sees regularly.


“I don’t see the weather guy very often. I would cross continents to avoid him,” he said.


Morgan’s comments come five years after the pair’s heated exchange on Good Morning Britain* in March 2021, which happened during a discussion about Meghan Markle.


At the time, Beresford criticised Morgan’s repeated comments about the Duchess of Sussex and said he believed Morgan had been “trashing” her.


“I understand that you don’t like Meghan Markle, you’ve made it so clear a number of times on this programme,” Beresford said during the exchange.


He added that Meghan was “entitled to cut you off if she wants to,” referring to Morgan previously saying he had a personal relationship with Meghan before she became involved with Prince Harry.


Following the disagreement, Morgan left the studio and later announced his decision to leave Good Morning Britain.


The presenter later discussed the incident with Tucker Carlson, saying he felt Meghan may have avoided publicly supporting him because of possible backlash.


Morgan also continued to question claims that Meghan had faced racist coverage from the British press.


Since leaving the show, Morgan has continued his broadcasting work through Piers Morgan Uncensored, while Beresford remains a presenter on Good Morning Britain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.