ISLAM MAKHACHEV SETS UFC RECORD WITH 17TH STRAIGHT WIN, DEFENDS WELTERWEIGHT TITLE AT UFC 330.(PHOTO).

Image
 Islam Makhachev sets UFC record with 17th straight win, defends welterweight title at UFC 330   Islam Makhachev overcame a bruised and battered face to make UFC history Saturday night, earning a unanimous decision over Ian Machado Garry and successfully defending his welterweight championship at UFC 330. The victory gave Makhachev his 17th consecutive UFC win, breaking his tie with UFC Hall of Famer Anderson Silva for the longest winning streak in promotional history. Makhachev improved to 29-1 and has not lost since 2015. Judges scored the five-round bout 49-46 twice and 48-47. Although Machado Garry gave Makhachev a competitive fight, the champion maintained control when it mattered most. Makhachev nearly ended the contest in the second round when a left head kick landed flush and sent Machado Garry to the canvas. Makhachev followed with a flurry of punches, but the challenger survived and made it to the end of the round. Machado Garry responded with his strongest stretch o...

PRINCE HARRY NO LONGER EXPECTED TO STAY AT BUCKINGHAM PALACE DURING UK VISIT AFTER TIMING ISSUE. (PHOTO).


 Prince Harry no longer expected to stay at Buckingham Palace during UK visit after timing issue


Prince Harry will not be staying at Buckingham Palace during his visit to the United Kingdom this week after arrangements were not confirmed in time, according to palace sources.


The Duke of Sussex is due to arrive in London on Monday without Meghan, Prince Archie or Princess Lilibet.


Buckingham Palace had initially offered accommodation to Harry as part of preparations for his visit, amid ongoing discussions over security arrangements for his family.


According to sources, Harry did not accept the offer within the required timeframe. The delay meant officials were unable to complete the staffing and logistical arrangements needed to prepare a royal residence for his stay.


Reports indicate that Harry initially declined the offer on Saturday before later attempting to accept it. By that point, palace officials said preparations could no longer be made.


His communications team had briefed selected media outlets, including the BBC, on Monday morning that he would be staying at Buckingham Palace following what they described as discussions with King Charles.


That position was later contradicted by palace sources, who said no arrangements had been finalised and that the request had come too late to proceed.


A spokesperson for the Duke of Sussex later expressed disappointment, stating that there had been “multiple briefings” from Buckingham Palace suggesting he had not accepted the accommodation offer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.