LEBRON JAMES SIGNS WITH PHILADELPHIA 76ERS.(PHOTO).
Actor Anson Mount found himself in an unexpected viral moment during his appearance on The View. As he greeted host Joy Behar, she first kissed him on the cheek before pulling him in for a longer kiss on the lips, leaving lipstick on his mouth.
Mount, who has been married to Darah Trang since 2018, later joked that he asked his wife not to divorce him over the incident. He said she thought the moment was “hilarious,” easing any tension about the playful exchange.
Mount reflected that his last visit to the show was more than a decade ago, when he brought Behar flowers for her birthday, joking that he must have left an impression.
The kiss shocked Behar’s co‑hosts, prompting her to quip, “I’m old, but I’m not dead.” Mount reminded her he was married, to which she teasingly replied, “I know, that’s what I mean.”
The actor, who shares two young daughters with Trang, laughed off the situation, noting that fans seemed surprised to see him back in the spotlight.
While the moment drew laughs in the studio, viewers online had mixed reactions. Some criticized Behar’s actions, with comments suggesting she crossed a line or questioning whether it constituted harassment.
Others saw it as harmless banter between longtime acquaintances. Regardless, the incident highlighted how quickly unscripted television moments can spark debate, especially when they blur the line between humor and appropriateness.
Comments
Post a Comment