ACTIVIST SALOME DANJUMA CALLS FOR CALM OVER ALLEGED KIDNEY REMOVAL CASE INVOLVING KADUNA BOY. (PHOTO).

Image
 Activist Salome Danjuma Calls For Calm Over Alleged Kidney Removal Case Involving Kaduna Boy Activist Salome Danjuma has called for calm following reports concerning a young Kaduna boy who allegedly had his kidneys removed without his knowledge at a hospital in Abuja. Danjuma, in a statement, said she had seen a video in which an individual allegedly called on youths from Kaduna State to attack and burn down the hospital reportedly linked to the case. She urged members of the public not to resort to violence, stressing that the incident reportedly occurred in Abuja and not Kaduna State. According to Danjuma, the Nigeria Police Force and the Department of State Services (DSS) are working to identify and arrest those responsible for the alleged threats. She also claimed that Kaduna State Governor Uba Sani had been informed of the matter by the police. The activist further said she was in possession of information about the hospital but was awaiting permission from social media activ...

TRUMP ANNOUNCES HAMAS DISARMAMENT AND ISRAELI TROOP WITHDRAWAL AGREEMENT UNDER GAZA CEASEFIRE PLAN. (PHOTO).


 Trump announces Hamas disarmament and Israeli troop withdrawal agreement under Gaza ceasefire plan

  President Donald Trump announced Thursday that Hamas has agreed to a plan to disarm and that Israel will withdraw its forces from Gaza as part of a U.S.-backed ceasefire framework.

Trump described the agreement as a major step toward creating a new Palestinian government in Gaza that would work with the newly established Board of Peace to oversee the next stages of the plan.

The president said the agreement would also provide Israel with increased security by preventing Gaza from being used as a launching point for future attacks.

Details of the agreement were limited, and neither Israel nor Hamas immediately released statements responding to Trump’s announcement.

The Board of Peace said Hamas had agreed to a roadmap for moving forward with the next phases of the ceasefire after months of negotiations. The group said the plan includes Hamas giving up its weapons, followed by an Israeli military withdrawal from Gaza.

Trump said the process would happen in phases, with Israeli forces pulling back after disarmament efforts are completed. An international stabilization force would then work alongside a new Palestinian police force to maintain security in Gaza.

The president credited mediators from Egypt, Qatar and Turkey for helping advance the agreement.

The broader 20-point peace plan unveiled last year helped establish a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas and included the exchange of Israeli hostages and Palestinian prisoners. The proposal calls for Hamas to dismantle its military capabilities, including its tunnel network, give up control of Gaza and allow a new technocratic Palestinian administration to govern the territory.

Earlier this month, Hamas announced it had dissolved its governing structure in Gaza to help establish a new administrative committee as part of the next phase of the plan.

The conflict began after Hamas-led militants attacked southern Israel on Oct. 7, 2023, killing more than 1,200 people and taking hundreds of hostages. Israel launched a major military campaign in Gaza in response, resulting in tens of thousands of Palestinian deaths and a severe humanitarian crisis throughout the territory.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.