FORMER KENNEDY CENTER EMPLOYEES ALLEGE LEADERSHIP DELAYED ROOF REPAIRS BEFORE CITING SAFETY ISSUES IN CLOSURE DECISION. (PHOTO).

Image
 Former Kennedy Center employees allege leadership delayed roof repairs before citing safety issues in closure decision Former Kennedy Center employees allege that the venue’s leadership knew about serious structural problems well before citing newly discovered hazards as the reason for its abrupt closure this month. The claims were outlined in a letter to Congress from a lawyer representing anonymous whistleblowers. The letter accuses the center’s executive director and chief operating officer, Matt Floca, of failing to prioritize roof repairs and stopping a funded repair plan in April. Floca disputes the allegations, saying recent inspections revealed that water damage had spread farther into the building than officials previously knew. In a September court declaration, Floca cited “acute risks to public safety” following an inspection that found deterioration in a roof terrace canopy and a partial ceiling collapse. The former employees contend those dangers were already known to...

BBNAIJA’S SHEGGZ CONFIRMS SPLIT FROM BELLA, DENIES CHEATING RUMORS: 'I BOUGHT A RING'. (PHOTO).


 BBNaija’s Sheggz Confirms Split From Bella, Denies Cheating Rumors: 'I Bought a Ring'


Big Brother Naija reality star Segun Olusemo, widely known as Sheggz, has officially confirmed the end of his relationship with fellow former housemate Bella Okagbue. Addressing fans and critics alike in a detailed social media statement, Sheggz revealed that the couple parted ways in January 2026.


Addressing the Infidelity Allegations


For weeks, rumors have swirled online regarding the cause of their split, with some pointing to infidelity. However, Sheggz firmly debunked these claims. 'For clarity, I did not cheat on Bella, and I have been single since January 2026,' he stated, explaining that he felt compelled to speak out to protect his reputation after four years of hard work in the public eye.


Health Struggles and Lost Trust


Opening up about the challenges they faced, Sheggz shared that 2025 was a difficult year marked by a serious illness. He spent a significant amount of time undergoing medical treatment in England before returning to Nigeria in October 2025. According to the reality star, the events and complications of that period created trust issues that ultimately strained their bond, despite repeated efforts to repair the damage.


Despite the hurdles, Sheggz revealed he had serious intentions of marrying Bella. 'I genuinely wanted the relationship to work. I even went as far as purchasing a ring because I believed in the possibility of a future together,' he admitted.


A Peaceful Resolution


Ultimately, the couple decided they could no longer make things work. Sheggz emphasized that he has no desire for public hostility or back-and-forth drama with Bella or her family. Instead, he expressed a wish for peace, saying, 'I wish Bella nothing but the best in life and I hope we can all eventually move on with grace.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.