DEM DON DEY BEG ME OOOO,BUT I AM NOT BACKING OUT SOON πŸ‘Œ- RITA EDOCHIE. (PHOTO).

Image
 DEM DON DEY BEG ME OOOO .........BUT I AM NOT BACKING OUT SOON πŸ‘Œ............... I AM UNFADING... I AM UNWAVERING . I AM A LIVING TIGER ( NOT TIGRESS ) . πŸ… ABU M OKUπŸ”₯NA ELIELI . THE WORST THING YOU CAN EVER DO IS PUSH ME FROM MY STAND . DO YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ? THEN BE PREPARED FOR THE HEATπŸ”₯ . I DO NOT BREAK UNDER PRESSURE . I BECOME STRONGER . I DO NOT RETREAT BECAUSE OF NOISE .  I BECOME MORE DETERMINED .  I DO NOT BEND JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MY STRENGTH . I KNOW WHO I AM , I KNOW WHAT I STAND FOR , AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHY I AM STANDING THERE . I HAVE MASTERED THE ART OF SILENCE , BUT NEVER MISTAKE MY SILENCE FOR FEAR . SOMETIMES , I AM QUIET BECAUSE I AM CHOOSING PEACE BEFORE THE WRONG MOVE WAS MADE . SOMETIMES , I AM WATCHING. AND SOMETIMES, I AM SIMPLY GIVING YOU ENOUGH ROPE TO REVEAL YOURSELF . I DON'T CHASE TROUBLE , BUT I WILL NEVER RUN FROM IT . I DON'T LOOK FOR WARS , BUT I AM NOT INTIMIDATED BY BATTLES AND THE IS THE REASON I ...

COLOMBIA'S PRESIDENT ASKS TRUMP TO SUSPEND TARIFFS AFTER DEADLY EARTHQUAKE. (PHOTO).

 


Colombia's president asks Trump to suspend tariffs after deadly earthquake

  

Colombia's President Abelardo de la Espriella has asked U.S. President Donald Trump to temporarily suspend tariffs on Colombian goods as the country works to recover from a devastating 7.4 magnitude earthquake that has killed at least 289 people.

De la Espriella, who took office earlier this month, was sworn in just days before the earthquake struck. Trump backed him during Colombia's closely contested presidential election, which was decided in a June 21 runoff. Since taking office, de la Espriella has highlighted his relationship with the U.S. president.

In a post Saturday night, de la Espriella said he spoke with Trump and thanked him for U.S. assistance following the disaster. He said he asked Trump to consider temporarily lifting the tariffs affecting Colombian products to provide relief to businesses struggling with the earthquake's economic impact.

The Trump administration had not immediately responded to the request. The United States has provided about $26.5 million in earthquake assistance, including food, shelter and medical supplies.

The earthquake struck western Colombia Monday morning, causing severe damage in cities including Pereira, Cali and QuibdΓ³. Areas along the Pacific coast were particularly hard hit, and the Colombian government declared the disaster a national emergency.

Officials have reported 143 people missing, although independent civilian databases have listed significantly higher numbers. The earthquake's epicenter was in Choco, one of Colombia's poorest regions.

The disaster has injured 3,937 people, destroyed 14,705 homes and damaged another 81,536, according to government figures.

In Cali, the country's third-largest city, rescue crews continued searching for more than 70 people reported missing. Although more than 120 hours had passed since the earthquake, officials said they were continuing efforts to locate survivors trapped beneath the rubble.

“Miracles do happen,” Cali Mayor Alejandro Eder said from the city's unified command post. “We are working where we know there are still victims; we are working in the hope of rescuing people alive.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.