FORMER KENNEDY CENTER EMPLOYEES ALLEGE LEADERSHIP DELAYED ROOF REPAIRS BEFORE CITING SAFETY ISSUES IN CLOSURE DECISION. (PHOTO).

Image
 Former Kennedy Center employees allege leadership delayed roof repairs before citing safety issues in closure decision Former Kennedy Center employees allege that the venue’s leadership knew about serious structural problems well before citing newly discovered hazards as the reason for its abrupt closure this month. The claims were outlined in a letter to Congress from a lawyer representing anonymous whistleblowers. The letter accuses the center’s executive director and chief operating officer, Matt Floca, of failing to prioritize roof repairs and stopping a funded repair plan in April. Floca disputes the allegations, saying recent inspections revealed that water damage had spread farther into the building than officials previously knew. In a September court declaration, Floca cited “acute risks to public safety” following an inspection that found deterioration in a roof terrace canopy and a partial ceiling collapse. The former employees contend those dangers were already known to...

EHI OGBEBOR CLEARS THE AIR: ADDRESSES 'HUSBAND SNATCHER' LABEL AND REVEALS WHY SHE DATED MC OLUOMO. (PHOTO).


 Ehi Ogbebor Clears the Air: Addresses 'Husband Snatcher' Label and Reveals Why She Dated MC Oluomo


Popular Nigerian interior designer Ehi Ogbebor has set the record straight regarding her dating life, firmly denying allegations that she is in the habit of "snatching" other women's husbands. Addressing her critics, the mother of three opened up about her past relationships, her connection with transport tycoon MC Oluomo, and the traumatic experiences that shaped her early life.


According to Ehi, the narrative that she targets married men is entirely false. She clarified that the only married man she has ever dated is Musiliu Akinsanya, widely known as MC Oluomo, whom she now considers one of her closest friends.


The Truth Behind Her Relationship With MC Oluomo


Explaining her decision to date MC Oluomo, Ehi noted that his Islamic faith played a major role. Since his religion permits polygamy, she did not view their relationship as stepping on anyone's toes. "Ayinde, as I call him, is the only man I can say I did date as a married man, but he is Muslim," she explained.


Ehi challenged her critics to provide evidence of her ever ruining another woman's home. "Contrary to what people think, I do not snatch people's husbands. I am waiting for a wife to come forward and say how I snatched her husband," she added defiantly.


Escaping a Traumatic First Marriage and 'Juju'


Reflecting on her marital history, the businesswoman revealed that she has walked down the aisle twice. Her first marriage occurred when she was just 18 years old, a union she describes as a massive mistake that she eventually had to flee for her own safety.


Ehi shared harrowing details of physical, financial, and emotional abuse, as well as her ex-husband's alleged involvement in diabolical practices. She confessed that neither her beauty nor her wealth could save her from the toxic environment.


"I ran from marriage because of Juju. I married someone I didn't know. I actually think the marriage was nonsense," Ehi recalled. Recounting one of her most terrifying experiences, she alleged that her ex-husband beat her while she was pregnant. "There was a day he beat me so bad, I woke up, and he was pouring olive oil in my mouth."


Focusing on Personal Happiness and Wealth


Despite the challenges she has faced and the public scrutiny that follows her, Ehi remains unfazed by public perception. She emphasized that her hard-earned wealth gives her the freedom to live life on her own terms.


"I make enough money. Anything that will make me happy, I go for it," she concluded, reaffirming her commitment to prioritizing her peace and joy over societal expectations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.