LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.
Erling Haaland has ditched his signature long blonde hair for a buzzcut, saying he wanted a “fresh start” ahead of the new season.
The Manchester City star, 26, revealed the new look in a video posted on Instagram on Sunday, Aug. 23. In the clip, Haaland sits in a barber’s chair with his long hair flowing past his shoulders before covering the camera with his hand and revealing his new close-cropped style.
“New season, new trim,” he wrote in the caption.
Haaland also shared several selfies from the haircut session, including images of himself with short bangs before going for the full buzzcut. “Short hair don’t care,” he added.
In a YouTube video documenting the transformation, Haaland explained that he had considered cutting his hair after the World Cup but was too busy at the time.
“I was thinking about doing this straight after the World Cup, but I was so busy so I didn’t do it,” he said. “[The] season starts now, so it’s time to get a fresh start.”
Haaland also admitted he was “a bit nervous” about cutting his hair because of advice he had received from former Swedish football star Zlatan Ibrahimović.
“Zlatan told me never cut your hair because your strength is in your hair,” he said.
Despite the warning, Haaland went ahead with the change, revealing that the look he wanted was a “buzzcut, like I’ve been in the military.”
Comments
Post a Comment