ETHIOPIAN FORCES REGAIN CONTROL OF BORDER CITY NEAR ERITREA. (PHOTO).

Image
 Ethiopian forces regain control of border city near Eritrea Ethiopian government forces and their allies entered Adigrat, near the border with Horn of Africa neighbour Eritrea, days after Eritrean troops were pushed back from the strategic city. The reported incursion by Eritrean troops, which Eritrea has denied and Reuters could not independently verify, has raised fears of a return to all-out war along Ethiopia's northern border where the two nations have clashed before. Conflicts elsewhere in the region and tensions across the Red Sea have further raised the stakes. The fighting that broke out last month has been the biggest escalation since ​the Tigray war, in which hundreds of thousands of people died.

I BARELY GET VULNERABLE HERE BUT I AM PUSHED TO EXPRESS THIS TIME.. I FIGURED THERE’S NOTHING REALLY WRONG WITH THAT. I’M HUMAN- ASHMUSY. (PHOTOS).


 I barely get vulnerable here but I am pushed to express this time.. I figured there’s nothing really wrong with that. I’m human.


For years, I’ve felt constantly misunderstood on this space. Somehow, everything I say or do gets turned into something completely different.. or maybe there’s unconsciously always a gap between my intent and my actions.🥺


Anyway this year, I rebranded and made a conscious decision to stay away from trouble, drama and unnecessary noise. I’ve genuinely done my best to stay out of the news, both good and bad, and just focus on my life, my films and my content.


So being caught up in all that yesterday truly hurts. 💔

I take full accountability for everything including over trusting, once again.. it is what it is. I’m learning, I’m growing, and apparently that never really ends. 


My long break in January was so peaceful that last night, I genuinely considered disappearing from this space permanently. Not because of anyone ofcourse, but because sometimes the toxicity here is beyond my comprehension (with or without me involved).


But well at this point, I’ve stopped trying to convince people to understand me. Believe whatever you choose to believe about me. I’m okay with that.

Especially those who are always blind to all the works and Goods but notice the tiniest negatives instantly smh. 


Moving forward, if I’m still here, please don’t involve me in anything that carries drama or misunderstandings. I don’t care what I stand to lose. I genuinely just want peace. 


To anyone I’ve offended directly or indirectly, I sincerely apologize with all humility.

And to those who love me and felt sad watching all of this unfold, I was sad too. confused too. But I’ll be okay, I’ll keep trying to do better as well. 


We’ve learnt our lesson. Back to films, content and the life I’m building. ❤️ Thank you for loving me, even when you don’t always understand me.


THANK YOU. ❤️

Meanwhile my #japandump🇯🇵✨.

More photos below. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.