KYLIE JENNER ACCUSED OF ABANDONING HER DACHSHUNDS AFTER POSTING NEW VIDEOS WITH HER CATS. (PHOTO).

Image
 Kylie Jenner accused of abandoning her dachshunds after posting new videos with her cats Kylie Jenner is once again under scrutiny from fans, this time over her pets. The reality star, who has long showcased her love of animals, introduced dachshund puppies on social media in 2023, including one she named Moo Pants.  While she initially shared festive posts featuring the dogs, her recent content has shifted heavily toward her cats, sparking speculation about what happened to the dachshunds. Critics accuse Jenner of abandoning the dogs and treating them as accessories rather than companions. Jenner’s history with pets is extensive. Her Italian Greyhound, Norman, became a recognizable part of her brand before passing away in 2025 at age 12. Over the years, she has adopted multiple dogs, a bunny, chickens, and more.  Yet her recent posts highlight her three cats, particularly in lifestyle videos where she embraces a “cat mom” aesthetic. The noticeable absence of her dachshu...

I KNOW THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICAL EXERCISES BUT PLEASE STOP MAKING IT LOOK LIKE I COMMITTED AN OFFENSE IN THE WOMB AND GOD PUNISHED ME WITH A BIG BODY- GOSPEL MUSICIAN BUCHI. (PHOTO).


 "I know the benefits of physical exercises but please stop making it look like I committed an offense in the womb and God punished me with a big body! 

Just as He made some fair skinned and some dark, He made some small and some big. I was born big, my friend. 

My gym instructor needs to be cautioned. 

Happy life, my people!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.