‎TODAY, AUGUST 17TH, WILL MAKE IT EIGHT WEEKS SINCE I WAS SEPARATED FROM MY CHILDREN.- VICTORIA OKORO, WIFE OF FRANCIS OBILA, SON OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF EBONYI STATE. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 My name is Victoria Okoro, wife of Francis Obila, son of the Deputy Governor of Ebonyi State. ‎ ‎Today, August 17th, will make it eight weeks since I was separated from my children. ‎ ‎This happened on June 21st. At the time, my second child was barely three months old, while my first child was just a year and six months. ‎ ‎For the past eight weeks, I have deliberately chosen silence. ‎ ‎I have tried to remain calm. I have tried to be respectful of the people involved and their positions. I have tried to resolve this privately and peacefully. I have had conversations, reached out, and made several attempts to find a way for me to have access to my children. ‎ ‎But eight weeks is a very long time for a mother to be separated from her children, especially children so young. ‎ ‎I want to make something very clear: this is not about bitterness, revenge, or hatred. I have forgiven everyone involved. ‎ ‎If this were only about me, perhaps I would have walked away from this situation a ...

JARED KUSHNER MEETS HAMAS LEADERS IN EGYPT TO PRESS FOR GAZA DISARMAMENT. (PHOTO).


Jared Kushner meets Hamas leaders in Egypt to press for Gaza disarmament. 

President Donald Trump's envoy Jared Kushner met with Hamas leaders in Egypt on Sunday as the Trump administration pushes the group to fulfill its commitment to disarm under the Gaza peace agreement.
The meeting marked Kushner's first direct encounter with Hamas leaders since the agreement to end the war in Gaza was signed last October. It comes as the White House and Trump's Board of Peace seek to move Hamas and Israel into the next stage of the U.S. 20-point peace plan.
Kushner is expected to travel to Israel on Monday for talks with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about steps Israel would need to take as part of the next phase of the agreement.
Board of Peace high representative Nickolay Mladenov and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, who also serves on the board, joined Kushner during the meeting. Hamas political leader Khalil al-Hayya attended along with Egyptian intelligence chief Hassan Rashad, Qatari diplomat Ali al-Thawadi and a senior Turkish official.
The discussions focused on turning Hamas' obligation to demilitarize Gaza into specific and verifiable actions. The plan calls for Hamas to give up its governing authority and ensure it has no role in Gaza's future administration.
Under the proposed next steps, Hamas would begin dismantling its weapons and military infrastructure, permit an International Stabilization Force to deploy and help ensure Gaza's reconstruction can proceed without intimidation or interference.
The plan also calls for Israel to make corresponding withdrawals from Gaza if Hamas begins disarming and to increase humanitarian assistance to the territory.
U.S. officials have emphasized that Hamas must relinquish control of Gaza as well as its weapons and military infrastructure, with the goal of preventing the territory from again being used as a source of attacks against Israel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.