BALA MOHAMMED'S CANDOR: A LESSON IN STATESMANSHIP FOR THE SOUR GRAPES OPPOSITION- BY OKOI OBONO-OBLA. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 BALA MOHAMMED'S CANDOR: A LESSON IN STATESMANSHIP FOR THE SOUR GRAPES OPPOSITION By Okoi Obono-Obla  Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State deserves unreserved commendation for his rare candour and statesmanship. In an era where opposition politics in Nigeria has been reduced to perpetual wailing, cynicism and playing to the gallery, Bala Mohammed has risen above partisanship to speak truth to power in the most patriotic sense. Despite being the National Leader of the Allied Peoples Movement (APM) and a key pillar of his party's presidential ticket, Governor Mohammed did what very few Nigerian politicians dare to do: he publicly appreciated President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his bold, courageous and transformative reform agenda. This is leadership. This is maturity. This is putting Nigeria first. President Tinubu has done what others feared to do. He has brought a semblance of order and transparency to the opaque, previously cabal-infested oil and gas sector. Where subsidy fraud...

JOHN FASHANU APOLOGIES TO HIS DAUGHTER AMAL. (VIDEO/PHOTO).

" The sun’s out, and so are our open hearts. ☀️❤️

I wanted to make this video to set the record straight.

I was the one who called my daughter, Amal, to become involved in my business because she is my first daughter, and she has always held a very special place in my heart.

Sadly, I allowed myself to be misinformed and influenced. My soon-to-be ex-wife, Vivian, created unnecessary division between me and my daughter, and I deeply regret allowing that to happen.

Amal, I want to publicly say I’m sorry for that previous video. It was made at a time when I was listening to someone else’s anger instead of following my own heart.

The truth is, Amal and I have a wonderful relationship. She will always be my first daughter, and she will always have a place by my side, helping me with my affairs. I couldn’t be prouder of the intelligent, strong and compassionate woman she has become.

What makes me even prouder is that she never chose to retaliate. As she always says, “Two wrongs don’t make a right.” Those words have stayed with me, and they say everything about the kind of person she is.

Life is too short for division. Family is everything, and I’m grateful that love has always been stronger than misunderstanding.

Have a wonderful day, everyone. God bless. ❤️⚽️🥹", 
Watch video below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.