NIGERIAN FOOTBALL LEGEND JAY-JAY OKOCHA REFLECTS ON MISSING OUT ON AFRICAN PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARD. (PHOTO).
SOLIDARITY AND GOODWILL MESSAGE TO THE NBA JOS BRANCH
It is with deep concern and sympathy that I extend my heartfelt commiseration to the leadership and entire members of the Nigerian Bar Association, Jos Branch, over the unfortunate motor accident involving members of your Male Soccer Team while en route to Port Harcourt for the NBA AGC Tournament.
I am deeply grateful to Almighty God that no life was lost in the unfortunate incident. My thoughts and prayers are with the injured colleagues, their families, and the entire Jos Branch family at this difficult time.
I pray for the speedy and complete recovery of all those injured and for God’s continued protection, safety, and travelling mercies for the entire team.
Please be assured of my prayers and solidarity. We stand with you and share in your concern at this trying time.
Yours faithfully,
Hadiza Nasir Ahmad, Esq.
Assistant Publicity Secretary-Elect
Nigerian Bar Association
Comments
Post a Comment