FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD.(PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 PRESS RELEASE FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD. …CP FCT Condemns such acts as it delays the course of justice The FCT Police Command, on the 4th of October 2026 at approximately 02:46PM, received a distress call reporting that an unidentified adult male was being assaulted by an angry mob over an alleged attempt to abduct a child. Following receipt of the report, police operatives from Kuje Division were immediately dispatched to the scene, where one Bashir Usman was rescued from an irate mob that was about to lynch him. Preliminary investigations revealed that the suspect was being assaulted by the mob over allegations that he attempted to abduct a five year old child in front of her residence in Angwan Lado, Kuje Area Council of the FCT. The suspect has been taken into protective custody, while investigations into the alleged crime is being expanded to unravel the extent of his activities and apprend any accomplices who m...

NORTH WEST REVEALS THE ONE PIERCING KIM KARDASHIAN AND KANYE WEST WON’T LET HER GET, “I’M NOT ALLOWED”.(PHOTO)


 North West reveals the one piercing Kim Kardashian and Kanye West won’t let her get, “I’m not allowed”


North West says she wants a bridge piercing but reveals her parents won’t allow it, “I’m not allowed”


“I really want to get my bridge pierced, but I’m not allowed” — North West reveals the piercing her parents have banned


North West opens up about her love for piercings and reveals the one she wants but cannot get


North West says piercings make her feel like her “full self,” but admits her parents have stopped her from getting a bridge piercing


Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s daughter North West reveals the piercing she wants but is not allowed to get, “I’m not allowed”


North West, 13, reveals her parents have drawn the line at one piercing despite her love for body art


North West says she wants a bridge piercing as she opens up about her growing interest in piercings


“I really want to get my bridge pierced”, North West reveals the piercing her parents won’t let her get

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.