ISRAEL DMW REACTS TO ALLEGED EDO STATE BAN ON DAVIDO: 'NO ONE CAN BAN HIM FROM HIS MATERNAL HOME'. (PHOTO).

Image
 Israel DMW Reacts to Alleged Edo State Ban on Davido: 'No One Can Ban Him From His Maternal Home' Israel DMW, the outspoken logistics manager for Afrobeats superstar Davido, has vehemently rejected reports suggesting that the singer has been banned from performing in Edo State. Taking to social media, Israel, an Edo State indigene himself, insisted that no individual has the authority to prevent the music icon from entering or performing in the state. The Alleged Ban and Its Origins The controversy erupted following statements reportedly made by Apostle Kassy Chukwu, the Senior Special Assistant on Digital Media to the Edo State Governor, Monday Okpebholo. In a widely circulated video, Chukwu allegedly claimed that Davido had been barred from the state due to derogatory remarks the singer made against Governor Okpebholo during the Osun State governorship election cycle. However, the directive did not sit well with Israel DMW, who quickly stepped forward to defend his boss, hig...

SOUTH AFRICA DENIES REJECTING AYRA STARR'S VISA, DEMANDS PROOF OF APPLICATION. (PHOTO).


 South Africa Denies Rejecting Ayra Starr's Visa, Demands Proof of Application


In the wake of swirling rumors regarding the alleged visa denial of Nigerian Afrobeats sensation Ayra Starr, the South African government has stepped forward to clear the air. Official representatives state there is absolutely no record of a visa application let alone a rejection for the 'Rush' singer or her touring entourage.


No Record of Application, Says Consul-General


Addressing the controversy, South Africa’s Consul-General to Nigeria, Prof. Bobby Moroe, clarified the country's immigration stance. According to Moroe, authorities have cross-referenced their databases and found zero evidence of any visa requests tied to the singer’s scheduled February 2024 performances in Johannesburg and Cape Town.


In a bid to resolve the matter transparently, the Consul-General urged those spreading the allegations to provide concrete details. "The immigration said they were not aware of the application or the rejection," Moroe stated. He extended an open invitation for the singer's management to supply full names and official tracking numbers, promising a swift investigation to double-check the claims if proof is provided.


Nigerian Lawmakers Call for Visa Reciprocity


The rumor has sparked broader diplomatic conversations, reigniting debates over how Nigerian creatives are treated across the continent. Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, representing Kogi Central, took a firm stance on the issue, urging the Federal Government of Nigeria to review visa processes for visiting South African entertainers.


Senator Akpoti-Uduaghan advocated for strict diplomatic reciprocity, suggesting that if South African authorities are indeed blocking Nigerian stars, Nigeria should respond in kind. This political friction highlights the growing tension within the African entertainment landscape, where cross-border collaborations and live performances are major economic drivers.


Silence from the Camp of Ayra Starr


Despite the high-profile nature of the South African government's rebuttal and the political waves it has generated in Nigeria, Ayra Starr and her management team have yet to issue an official response or release the requested application reference numbers. Fans and industry stakeholders remain eager to see if the Afrofusion star will break her silence to provide clarity on the aborted February tour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.