A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

XENOPHOBIA:I DON’T THINK ITS REALLYTRUE TO SAY NIGERIANS ARE BEING KICKED OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA BECAUSE THEY ARE TAKING OUR WOMEN- SA CONSUL-GENERAL MOROE. (PHOTO)


 Xenophobia:I don’t think its reallytrue to say Nigerians are being kicked out of South Africa because they are taking our women- SA Consul-General Moroe


The South African Consul-General to Nigeria, Prof. Bobby Moroe, has dismissed claims that some Nigerians are being attacked in South Africa because of their romantic relationships with South African women, 


In an interview with Punch, Monroe said 


‘’It cannot be. We live in a constitutional democracy where everybody is allowed to exercise their freedoms, and nobody, no matter how they feel, is permitted to interfere with people’s preferences. Love knows no borders. I am quite aware of the popular narrative, but I do not think it is really true because South African men also fall in love with women from other countries. Our sisters may have very good reasons why they prefer Nigerian men, but it is a good thing because we are expanding. 


This is a cultural issue that cannot be avoided. If you choose to marry someone, I do not think you make that choice because of nationality. It is also not true that South African men do not like Nigerian men. I am a classic example because of my association with Igbos. I have friends from the South-East, including Anambra and Abia states. I have an interest in Nigerian culture. Foreign nationals have been in South Africa for many years, but you also have South Africans who are foreigners in other countries, including myself. What most South Africans are complaining about is that some, not all, foreign nationals, including Nigerians, Ghanaians and others, do not respect the laws of the country. They stay in South Africa illegally, and concerns have also been raised about the risks associated with undocumented foreign nationals.


I do not think any country in the world would allow anybody to live within its borders illegally. But when South Africa raises concerns about that, we are called xenophob!c, and I think it is unfair to use that label without justification.“

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.