COURT SETS ASIDE LPDC'S THREE-YEAR SUSPENSION OF JOE GADZAMA, SAN. (PHOTO)
Yesterday, I commissioned the 55-room ORIS Signature Hotel in Okigwe Road, Aba, a significant addition to the city’s growing hospitality and investment landscape.
I commend the Chief Executive Officer, Owelle Greg Okafor, for delivering this impressive project within just two years and a few months. This is a clear demonstration of what is possible when vision, enterprise, and a conducive business environment come together.
When we assumed office, Aba faced significant challenges, including poor road infrastructure, and struggling industries. Today, the story is changing, with businesses returning, property values rising and, new investments taking shape.
I therefore invite investors who previously relocated from Abia, as well as prospective investors, to return and take advantage of the opportunities our administration is creating. What we have achieved so far is only the beginning. With more projects, including the soon-to-be-completed Radisson Blu Enyimba Hotel, Aba will continue to grow as a major economic hub.
I also acknowledge all the distinguished guests, friends and well-wishers who graced the occasion and continue to support the growth and transformation of Aba and Abia State.
To Owelle Greg Okafor and the entire ORIS Signature Hotel team, congratulations on this milestone. Together, we will continue to build an Abia where businesses and investments can thrive and opportunities abound.
More photos below.
Comments
Post a Comment