DSS SECURES DEATH PENALTY ON SUSPECT. (PHOTO).

Image
 DSS SECURES DEATH PENALTY ON SUSPECT  Department of State Services DSS has Secured another Death Penalty On Suspect Involved In Kidnap and Killing of Three Persons In Sokoto, 2023. The Security Agency secured the death-penalty against Ibrahim Usman, also known as Dan Iyali, over his alleged involvement in the kidnapping and killing of three persons in Sokoto State in September 2023. Usman faced a four-count charge before the High Court of Justice of Sokoto state, Sokoto Judicial Division, alongside other suspects who are currently at large. The charges bordered on criminal conspiracy, kidnapping, culpable homicide punishable with death, and voluntarily causing grievous hurt without provocation.

NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS RUTH KADIRI DEBUNKS TRAGIC DEATH RUMORS: 'I AM ALIVE'. (VIDEO/PHOTO).


 Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Debunks Tragic Death Rumors: 'I Am Alive'


Popular Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Ruth Kadiri Ezerika, has debunked widely circulated rumors claiming she passed away in a tragic car accident. Taking to social media, the screen star expressed her distress and firmly assured her fans and well-wishers that she is safe, healthy, and very much alive.


The false reports, which began gaining traction on various social media platforms, claimed that the actress had lost her life in a fatal crash. Reacting swiftly to curb the spread of the misinformation, Kadiri released a video message to set the record straight.


"Hey guys, please note that I'm alive. I did not have an accident. I'm safe," she stated reassuringly in the video clip.


Ruth Kadiri Expresses Frustration Over Malicious Death Hoaxes


Alongside her video statement, the visibly upset actress penned an emotional plea, begging her followers to help report any social media accounts or pages peddling the malicious rumor. She lamented the toxic nature of some online spaces where individuals manufacture extreme falsehoods for engagement.


"I AM ALIVE!!! Please help me report... any page that carries such news," Kadiri wrote. "I’m really sad at the extent some people will go on this social media space to hurt and wish death on another person. I stay on my lane. Leave me alone. I beg you all. It’s really becoming tiring and sad."


The Growing Menace of Celebrity Death Rumors


Ruth Kadiri is unfortunately not the first Nigerian celebrity to fall victim to internet death hoaxes, which have become a troubling trend in recent years. Online bad actors often weaponize sensationalized headlines to drive traffic, cause unnecessary panic among family members, and exploit the emotions of unsuspecting fans.


Supporters and colleagues from the film industry have since rallied around the actress, offering words of encouragement and strongly condemning those responsible for fabricating the harmful story.

Watch video below. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.