FLORIDA COUPLE ACCUSE FERTILITY CLINIC OF USING STRANGER’S SPERM FOR DAUGHTER’S EMBRYO IN IVF MIX-UP: ‘BETRAYED’.(PHOTO).
I went to the market, opened my shop, and started my business without even noticing anything unusual.
After a while, my neighbour came to open his own shop. But the moment he saw something in front of his shop, he shouted, ran out, and called my attention.
When I went to check, I saw poo poo right in front of his shop!😩
He said someone must have intentionally done it there. At first, I thought it could be a dog, but the shop is upstairs, and I kept wondering how a dog would climb the stairs. 🤔
My neighbour has been praying and is now skeptical about whether he should open his shop or not. He is confused and worried that the incident might have some kind of effect on his business.
Honestly, I don't even know what to think. Could someone have done this intentionally, or is there another explanation?
Please, what would you do if you were in his shoes? Would you clean it up and open the shop, or would you be concerned about it?👀 Because am concerned oooo 🙆♀️
God please keep protecting us oo"
Comments
Post a Comment