A 71-YEAR-OLD WOMAN WAS FATALLY SHOT AFTER WALKING INTO A FLORIDA POLICE STATION WAVING A PISTOL AROUND, IGNORING THE OFFICER'S DEMANDS.(PHOTO).
And I am exhausted on this photo, but the happiest I’ve ever been in my life up to this point on this day.
We are making our first eye contact. The connection is so strong and so beautiful and so powerful. It’s never been broken and it never will. Out of all the beautiful things about you , the thing I love the most is your huge heart ! It is the thing that I’m the most proud of. You are an extraordinary human being first. And even through all the sometimes terrible noise you keep going and moving forward. Creating, loving, lifting up others and using that genius mind , working your but off, minding your own damn business, and living your life to the fullest.Happy Birthday I love you ♥️🙏🏽🌹
Comments
Post a Comment