A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

“I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY ACTIONS” — BBNAIJA HOUSEMATE KEIVO BREAKS SILENCE AFTER DISQUALIFICATION. (PHOTO)


 “I take full responsibility for my actions” — BBNaija housemate Keivo breaks silence after disqualification


BBNaija housemate Keivo has broken his silence following his disqualification from the reality show.


In a statement shared after his exit, Keivo thanked God, Big Brother and MultiChoice for the opportunity to be part of the show, as well as his family, friends and supporters who voted and stood by him.


He said he had taken time to reflect on what happened and accepted responsibility for his actions, admitting that his emotions got the better of him.


“Regardless of how strongly I felt, physical confrontation is never a solution to any situation. And I take full responsibility for my actions,” he said.


Keivo said he would learn from the experience and work towards becoming a better person, adding that he was grateful to everyone who supported him and also held him accountable.


“I came into Big Brother’s house hoping Nigerians would see who I am. I leave knowing that millions of people did,” he added.


He also asked God for mercy, wisdom, grace and strength as he begins a new chapter of his life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.