ATIKU PLEDGES SCHOLARSHIP TO VIRAL NIGER TEEN MINER. (PHOTO).
Atiku pledges scholarship to viral Niger teen miner Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar on Sunday said his “heart breaks” each time he watches a viral video of a teenage artisanal miner, Yusuf Aliyu, speaking at a mining site in Niger State after the deaths of 37 miners in the state. Atiku, in a statement posted on his X handle, said he was prepared to support the boy’s education, describing him as a child whose intelligence and confidence should be nurtured in a classroom rather than by working at a mining site. “I have watched Yusuf Aliyu’s video repeatedly, and each time, my heart breaks. A child with such intelligence, clarity and confidence should be in a classroom building his future—not struggling for survival in a community surrounded by gold but buried in poverty. “I cannot look at him and see an ‘illegal miner.’ I see a Nigerian child failed by the country that should have protected him. I see brilliance trapped by poverty and enormous promise abandoned by leadership,” ...
Wօah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site.
ReplyDeleteIt's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficսlt to
get that "perfect balance" betѡeen superb usability and visual appeal.
I must ѕay you'ѵe done a amаzing job with tҺis.
In addition, the blokg loaɗs extremely fast for me oո Firefox.
Excellent Blog!
My web site - sac inspiration hermes
ӏ will right away clutch your rss feed as I сan not in finding yօuг e-mail subscriptіon hyperlink or e-nеwslеtter service.
ReplyDeleteDo you've any? Kindy permit me realiƶe so that I could suЬscribe.
Thanks.
Here is my blоg:air max 2013
Incredible Quest bars there.
ReplyDeleteWhat happened after? Thanks!
If you might be still waiting on your new bank card,
ReplyDeletesign up for a payday loan online Cierra Cotey these forms usually take under five minutes to complete.
Does your website have a contact page? I'm aving problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot
ReplyDeleteyou an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
Either way, great websitfe andd I look forward to seeing it expand over time.
Feel free to viisit my site :: How To Hack Anger Of Stick 4