ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...
Thanks for the good writeup. It in fact was a enjoyment account it.
ReplyDeleteGlance complex to far introduced agreeable from you!
However, how can we communicate?
Here is my weblog: quest bars
When I initially commented I seem too have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are
ReplyDeleteadded- checmbox and now each time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact same comment.
There has too be an easy metod you can remove me from that
service? Thank you!
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i
ReplyDeletecame to “return thee favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.
ReplyDelete