GHANA AIR FORCE EXPRESSES CONDOLENCES TO NIGERIAN AIR FORCE. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
GHANA AIR FORCE EXPRESSES CONDOLENCES TO NIGERIAN AIR FORCE The Ghana Air Force (GHAF) has extended its deepest condolences to the Nigerian Air Force following the tragic Nigerian ATR 42 aircraft accident that claimed 25 lives. In a message to his Nigerian counterpart, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal Eric Agyen-Frempong, expressed sympathy to the bereaved families and the entire Nigerian Air Force. Drawing from the GHAF's own tragic loss a year ago, he acknowledged the profound grief associated with such incidents and reaffirmed the Service's solidarity with the Nigerian Air Force during this difficult period. May the departed souls rest in eternal peace.
Hi there, I found your web site by way of Google whilst searching for a
ReplyDeletesimilar subject, your web site got here up, it appears to
be like good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just was aware of your weblog through Google, and found that it's
truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be
grateful if you proceed this in future. Lots of other folks shall be benefited
out of your writing. Cheers!
My blog post - quest bars