EMEFIELE: FINANCE MINISTRY UNAWARE OF N124.86BN CBN WITHDRAWAL, WITNESS TELLS COURT. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE
Emefiele: Finance Ministry Unaware of N124.86bn CBN Withdrawal, Witness Tells Court A Director in the Federal Ministry of Finance, Ali Mohammed, on Tuesday, October 6, 2026, told the Federal Capital Territory, FCT High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja, that the Ministry was not aware of the withdrawal of N124.86 billion from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN. Mohammed, who testified as the prosecution witness 10, PW10, in the ongoing trial of the former CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele, disclosed this while being led in evidence by the prosecution counsel, Abbas Mohammed. The witness said he appeared before the court because his Ministry received a letter from the investigation team concerning N154 billion said to have been withdrawn by the CBN. Explaining his position and responsibilities in the Ministry, Mohammed said, “My Lord, the Department of Home Finance is made up of three functions based in three divisions, that is State and Public...
Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
ReplyDeleteI'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've
worked hard on. Any recommendations?
Here is my web blog :: blackjack casino
Heya iཿm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it
ReplyDeletehelped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped
me.
Here is my site - spielgeld casino
Very descriptive post, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a
ReplyDeletepart 2?
My page quest bars