ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...


I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
ReplyDeleteIt’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners
and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.
Hi there would you mind stating which blog platform you're using?
I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm
looking for something unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had
to ask! Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Safari.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but
I thought I'd post to let you know. The design and style look
great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon.
Kudos http://foxnews.org
Even Rickman's scenes with Morgana, outdated crone (Geraldine McEwan) are hot thing.
ReplyDeleteHowever, the credibility to the claims comes via some dark and blurry photos.
The presenters themselves used the associated
with the direction.