LAGOS SET TO DEEPEN SUPPORT FOR CREATIVE INDUSTRY, EXPANDS INFRASTRUCTURE - HAMZAT. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.
LAGOS SET TO DEEPEN SUPPORT FOR CREATIVE INDUSTRY, EXPANDS INFRASTRUCTURE - HAMZAT Lagos State Deputy Governor, Dr. Kadri Obafemi Hamzat, has pledged that the State Government will continue to partner with stakeholders in the creative industry by strengthening skills development, expanding training opportunities, and providing the necessary infrastructure to support the growth of the sector. Speaking on Tuesday at the Official Commissioning and Grand Opening of Euphoria360 Hub, put in place by one of the Thespians, Mr. Femi Adebayo, held at Oregun, Lagos, Hamzat said that the State Government is determined to create a sustainable pipeline of skilled creative professionals who could compete and earn globally. According to Hamzat, Lagos has no shortage of talent but needs to provide the right structures and opportunities to harness it. "The state is already investing in creative infrastructure, which includes the development of theatres in Ikorodu, Badagry, among other d...








I have been surfing online more than 3 hours these days, but I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours.
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and
bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the nett
might be much more useful thn ever before.
You are sso interesting! I do not believe I've truly read through anything like
ReplyDeletethat before. So nice to discover somebody with
unique thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up.
This website is something that is required on the internet, someone with a bit of
originality!
I'm really loving the theme/design of your blog. Do yyou
ReplyDeleteever run into anny browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog audience have complained about mmy blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome.
Do you have any recommendations to help fiix thiis problem?
Some genuinely nice stuff on this website, I it.
ReplyDeleteThere is noticeably a lot to realize about this. I suppose you made various nice points in features
ReplyDeletealso.
Whoah this blog is fantastic i really like studying your articles.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work! You know, a lot of persons
aare searching around for this info, yoou could aid them greatly.
I lve it whenever people get together and share thoughts.
ReplyDeleteGreat website, stick with it!
You first need to find a niche market, aand then build up
ReplyDeleteyour web ite to a position about where it could tackle these generic terms.
For instance, to copy files with a subfolder of the user chosen directory, you'd enter $TARGETDIR$\subfolder
with this field. Thhe tools used from the experts for doing that purpose are Serch engine Re
targeting and Site Re targeting.