A 13-YEAR-OLD FLORIDA BOY LOST HIS LIFE INSIDE OF A TUBE SLIDE AT A PLAYGROUND, LEAVING BEHIND A SHOCKED AND GRIEF-STRICKEN FAMILY.(PHOTO).

Image
 A 13-year-old Florida boy lost his life inside of a tube slide at a playground, leaving behind a shocked and grief-stricken family. The heartbreaking discovery was made when a father took his two children to Shenandoah Park in Miami on September 25th to work out some energy.  What they discovered when trying to use the tube slide may keep these young children from ever playing in an enclosed slide again. 13-year-old Olvin Ballladares was inside of the slide ...and unresponsive.  According to reports, Olvin had gone to the park that morning instead of school. While at the park, Olvin had attempted to slide down the tube slide. While traveling down the slide, Olvin's shirt became caught on a screw and pulled tight around his neck, cutting off his supply to oxygen.  From the way that he was discovered, it appears Olvin had realized what was happening and tried to free himself but was unable. One arm was trapped fully behind his back.  Olvin remained in that positi...

HOW GOD DELIVERED ME FROM INDEBTEDNESS AS A YOUNG GENERAL OVERSEER OF RCCG-PASTOR ADEBOYE.[PHOTO].

HOW GOD DELIVERED ME FROM INDEBTEDNESS AS A YOUNG GENERAL OVERSEER OF RCCG

Pastor E.A. Adeboye

Help can come to you from totally unknown sources, help can come to you from somebody you have never met before. I have told you the story before of when I became General Overseer and I went to my village, I met a businessman there and he made a suggestion “You are General Overseer now, suppose you have something to do in the village, there is no house here. I will supply you with blocks, build a house and you can pay me when you have money”. I thought it was from God, I built the house, a very small house and the day I roofed the house, he sent a messenger to me, “where is my money? I want my money now” and I didn’t have a kobo with me. Church Gist. I cried to God, God look at me, I didn’t want to build a house. It’s this man who brought me into trouble. God help me. I was sitting down here in the camp and I prayed all night, I was sad I was now a debtor so after some time I fell asleep, when I woke up there was somebody standing before me, she came all the way from the North. God spoke to her and told her “go to Lagos, on your way there. There is a place called Camp, get down there I will guide you”. She got to the front of the little Camp, the Camp was very little then. She said I am looking for the head of this place, I said that’s God. She said “I know but I am looking for His representative”. I said that’s me. She said God told me yesterday to get up and bring you this envelope. I have never met the fellow, I have never seen her since then. I opened the envelope and it was the exact amount that I needed and my shame was taken away.
- Cry to God, Father from the East, West, North and South, send help to me. From heaven above, send help to me. From people I know and people I don’t know, send help to me and don’t let me be put to shame.
- I decree that before the sun rises tomorrow your help will arrive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.