ETHIOPIAN FORCES REGAIN CONTROL OF BORDER CITY NEAR ERITREA. (PHOTO).

Image
 Ethiopian forces regain control of border city near Eritrea Ethiopian government forces and their allies entered Adigrat, near the border with Horn of Africa neighbour Eritrea, days after Eritrean troops were pushed back from the strategic city. The reported incursion by Eritrean troops, which Eritrea has denied and Reuters could not independently verify, has raised fears of a return to all-out war along Ethiopia's northern border where the two nations have clashed before. Conflicts elsewhere in the region and tensions across the Red Sea have further raised the stakes. The fighting that broke out last month has been the biggest escalation since ​the Tigray war, in which hundreds of thousands of people died.

"THE FIRST TIME I MET IVD WAS WHEN HE PUT A DEATH NOTE ON HIS STORY"- BLESSING CEO. (PHOTO).


"The first time i met IVD was when he put a death note on his story” – Blessing CEO.

Popular relationship counselor, Blessing CEO drags IVD as she shares insight into how she got to know him and everything she knows about him.

This comes after she called out Davido for owing him 4.5 million naira for a car he purchased.

However, IVD had taken to social media to deny that Davido owes him any money for the car purchase.

In a recent post on her Instagram page, she said that she never knew of the auto dealer until the brouhaha involving the death of his wife.

She had tried to help him out as his therapist to give him a reason to live for his 5 kids after he had over.dosed on pills.

Blessing CEO wrote:

“First I don’t have anything to do With ivd, he was just my client and his therapist. I have never even heard of him in my entire life until that day his wives scandal trended and I contributed my own opinion I Daddy frz live video …

Ikechukwu is an illiterate I was jus building him up and helping him o because he said he wanted to live for his 5 children

No 2. The very first time I met ivd in my life was that day ke put a death note on his story, out of pity after people reached out to me, I run like mumu call am, beg am to stop, enter cab rush go meet ivd , by then him don over dose himself with drugs, I swear to GOD I stood for 7 hours watching him and hoping he won’t die. Him finally wake up and that was how therapy start oooo. Ivd come say him like me, but because of his history of women and lekki gals I tell am fo concentrate and heal because I don’t want to be a rebound.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.